Seebold Sports Race Toter and Trailer For Sale
2000 Freightliner FL112
430hp Cat, 10 Speed Eaton Automatic Transmission, GMR Conversion to Toter. Approximately 210,000 Miles,
2017- 20,000 Miles on New Front Steer Tires.
- Central Heat & AC
- Hot Water Heater
- Foldout Couch
- Dinette Folds to Bed
- Propane Tank
1998 49’ GMR Trailer 3 Boat Hauler
- Air Ride Hydraulic Lift system for top two boats Three – All aluminum dolly trailers – with racking.
- Two 2001 Honda ATV’s
- 350 auto shift– With New Tires
- Lower Unit Work Stand Built In Tool Boxes (2 Lista cabinets)
- Extensive work benches and cabinets
- Custom stereo system – with speakers inside and out.
- 16’ x 48’ Outside Awning with custom framework (2 awning canvas)
- 7 K Powertech Generator
- Built in solvent tank
- Custom Powerhead storage with four rolling dollies Custom Gear Case Storage rack
- 100 Gallon Aluminum Fuel Tank
- Air Compressor with lines plumbed inside and out
- Outside work benches ( 2 folding Alum.)
- Built in Water Tank with pump Power Outlets inside and out
- New Flooring spring 2016
- 2 spare rims with tires
- Outside work lights
2006 Seebold F1 Wood Boat
BXJ00422A706, 17', 2"lift, 48" Tunnel, Deep Tunnel, Airbag System, Driver's Air, Electric Power Steering, New Midsection, Lithium Batteries, Weldon Pump.
F1 EFI Powerhead
#C2545, Ron Anderson Ported, New Power Lightweight Flywheel, New Billet Crankshaft with new top and bottom bearings, Chatfield Rods w/ new rod bolts (Magnaflux tested), Used Pistons with New Rings and Bearings, 5 Peddle Rubber Coated Reed Cages with Carbon Reeds, A10 ECU, Tested only since rebuild.
VI SSM Speedmaster Gearcase
#R99B008, Flipped Gears
Over 100 OMC F1 with Mercury Prop Shaft, Merc F1, Merc Sport F1, OMC Sport F1, Merc SST120, Dewald’s, Rolla’s, Booe’s, Anderson